Feb 12, 2021 | by Budi Tanrim
Friday diary 01: On personal development, being senior, and breaking small task.
You are responsible for your personal development.
Not your manager.
Not your parent.
No matter what’s your title, you can’t stop learning.
At least ask these questions for your growth:
- What do you feel you need to improve?
- What do you want to double down?
One of the critical components of being a senior product designer is identifying the right problem to solve.
20 minutes is how long we usually can focus on the task. Try this:
- Break your work into smaller tasks
- Work on the task for 15 minutes
- Small break (2-3 min) & repeat
I’ve been doing this for a week, and it’s been effective so far.