Aug 24, 2021 | by Budi Tanrim
End your meeting with reflection
We complain about bad meetings.
But what if we can improve the meeting continuously?
End your meeting with a reflection for continuous improvement.
When everything is still fresh, solicit the input from the team members. Here are a few examples of the reflection questions you can use by the end of the meeting:
- How clear was the meeting agenda?
- How well did we distribute the time for each agenda time?
- How well did we allocate time for decision-making?
- How well did everyone stay on topic?
- How effective was the process?
Collect the input and commit to the improvement needed for your next meeting.